Offer vs Serve: Breakfast Webinar
This webinar focuses on current Offer versus Serve (OVS) regulations for School Breakfast Program sponsors that are following USDA Nutrition Standards. After providing a general review of OVS regulations and definitions, information is provided on the application of OVS to breakfast menu planning and meal service in a variety of settings. Frequent questions regarding OVS, including use of OVS for pre-plated and family style meal service systems, are addressed. Specific breakfast menu examples are given, with application to all grade levels.
- Offer versus Serve: Breakfast (includes Webinar presenter script)
- Breakfast Meal Pattern (Corrected) (Please note the version of this document in the webinar recording is not updated, and this is the current version.)
- Whole Grain Resource for the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs
- Offer Versus Serve Guidance For The National School Lunch Program And The School Breakfast Program 2014-2015
- Questions & Answers on the School Breakfast Program Meal Pattern in School Year 2014-2015